Department: Orthopaedics, Chesterfield Royal Hospital
Clinical Supervisors: Mr A Sinha, Mr J Garcia, Mr M Morris, Mr S Shahane and Mr P Williams
What the attachment offers trainees:
- Orthopaedic management of common fractures
- Out-patient management of orthopaedic problems referred by General Practitioners
- Management of ward patients with multiple co-morbidities
What teaching is offered:
- Daily trauma meetings
- Tuesday lunchtime x-ray meeting
- Thursday lunchtime orthopaedic teaching
- Friday Trust post grad meeting
- Out patient clinics
Look at the GP Curriculum to identify what you need to learn for GP.
Look at the trainee handover document to see what other trainees thought.